About Maurey Manufacturing
Maurey Manufacturing Corporation was founded in 1917 as the Up-To-Date Machine Works by Eugene Maurey, SR. Early products, which included wheel locks for model-T Fords and woodworking equipment, soon evolved into the manufacture of steel V-Pulleys for industry.
The company was incorporated under its present name of Maurey Manufacturing Corporation in 1933 in Chicago, IL.
Joseph E. Maurey, eldest son of Eugene Maurey began his association with Maurey Manufacturing Corporation in 1935. In 1959 he was named president of the company; in 1991 he was named Chairman and CEO.
In 1948, a Marketing Partnership was established with the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company. This relationship continues today with Maurey Manufacturing Corporation marketing Continental ContiTech's entire line of Power Transmission Products after their acquisition of Goodyear's portion of that business.
In 2005, with the passing of Joseph E. Maurey in the summer of this year, Joseph W. Maurey was named President and CEO of Maurey Manufacturing. Joe has been involved in various positions since 1980 and was VP of Manufacturing for the last ten years.
Increased demand has necessitated numerous increases of manufacturing capacity through the years. The most recent of these is the 114,000 square feet manufacturing complex located in Holly Springs, MS.
- 1986-Completion of 42,000 sq. ft. manufacturing complex
- 1988-Completion of 30,000 sq. ft. Warehousing Annex
- 1989-Completion of 42,000 sq. ft. of additional manufacturing space
- 2004-Completion of 30,000 sq ft addition of Warehousing.
- Our Product Distribution system includes 60,000 sq. ft. at our Memphis, TN location (Holly Springs, MS)
Maurey Manufacturing Corporation|
410 Industrial Park Rd.
Holly Springs, MS 38655
- Memphis (Corporate HQ)
- Kansas City
- Los Angeles
- St. Louis
Active member in the following organizations:
- Mechanical Power Transmission Assoc. (MPTA)
- Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA)
- Power Transmission Distributions Assoc. (PTDA)